- Dionne Smith offers worldwide delivery/shipping.
- All orders outside mainland UK will be subject to a additional delivery charge.
- Our company aims to deliver within 10 working days. However, due to events outside our control, we cannot always guarantee delivery within this time fame and can sometimes be longer.
- A signature is required upon delivery.
- Please be aware there may be an extra charge and more time needed for any special delivery requirements.
- If any item(s) are delayed or do not arrive, please inform our Customer Services staff within 5 working days of confirmation of dispatch, or expected delivery and we would aim to get it out to you as soon as possible.
- Upon receipt of your order, it is your responsibility to protect the item(s) against damage or loss.
- Once your order has been accepted by us, it cannot be cancelled unless an agreement is made in writing by the company’s operations manager.
- Our company accepts payment via PayPal, debit or credit card.
- Payment is taken when the order is placed, and not on dispatch of item(s).
- Dionne Smith retains the ownership of all item(s) purchased until they have been paid for in full. This applies to all item(s) we provide, as well as any money owing with regards to any transactions with you.
- If the product you require or order is unavailable or out of stock, we will contact you with an offer of a substitution.
- If the substitution is not acceptable, you are allowed to terminate the sale.
- Our company will refund any money or amount charged to your PayPal, debit or credit card.
Important note: The company may change the specifications, availability, and prices of the products without notice. You will be notified of any changes or corrections and asked for approval before your order is confirmed.
Unsuitable orders should be returned within 7 days of receipt to our business address for a full refund or exchange. (please email email@example.com to obtain this address for return purposes only!)
You should return all goods at your own cost by paying for the postage. They should be in the original packaging & condition and not opened. After receipt of the returned goods and inspection process is met, we will either issue you with a full refund or dispatch a replacement. We aim to process returns within 10 working days of receiving the item(s) however this is not always a guarantee.
Damaged or used item(s) will not qualify for a refund or exchange. The same applies to item(s) returned over the 7 day qualifying period.
Ordering from us means that this policy is immediately in effect.