Terms & Conditions of Use
This website is operated by Dionne Smith. By placing an order on this website, you indicate your acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions of all Dionne Smith’s transactions. Take a moment to read them carefully before you confirm your order. It’s advisable to print a copy for future reference.
1. We may amend the Terms and Conditions at any time. Therefore, we advise you to check this page on a regular basis and take note of any changes.
2. Dionne Smith offers FREE delivery to all UK addresses.
2.1 All orders outside mainland UK will be subject to a delivery charge.
2.2 Our company aims to deliver within 5 days. However, due to events outside our control, we cannot always guarantee delivery within this time.
2.3 A signature is required upon delivery.
2.4 Please be aware there may be an extra charge and more time needed for any special delivery requirements.
3. If any item(s) are delayed or do not arrive, inform our Customer Services staff within 5 days of confirmation of dispatch, or expected delivery.
4. Upon receipt of your order, it is your responsibility to protect the item(s) against damage or loss.
5. Once your order has been accepted by us, it cannot be cancelled unless an agreement is made in writing by the company’s operations manager.
6. Our company accepts payment via debit or credit card.
6.1 Payment is taken when the order is placed, and not on dispatch of item(s).
7. Dionne Smith retains the ownership of all item(s) purchased until they have been paid for in full. This applies to all item(s) we provide, as well as any money owing with regards to any transactions with you.
8. If the product you require or order is unavailable or out of stock, we will contact you with an offer of a substitution.
8.1 If the substitution is not acceptable, you are allowed to terminate the sale.
8.2 Our company will refund any money or amount charged to your debit or credit card.
9. Important note: The company may change the specifications, availability, and prices of the products without notice. You will be notified of any changes or corrections and asked for approval before your order is confirmed.